Bidding On " HotBids " Is Very Easy! Just Follow These Simple Steps :
1. Registration is Free, Secure and Simple. It takes 10 Seconds to Sign Up. Create your Free " HotBids " Account from Homepage, Verify your Email & Mobile Number. Login with your " HotBids " ID. You will get 100 Free Bids In your account as a Welcome Bonus.
2. To place Bids on any Auction, you will need Bids. You can Buy Bids by Multiple Payment Methods, including: PayPal, Debit/Credit Cards, VISA, Master Card, Net Banking, Cash Cards, QR Code etc.
3. Your Bids are stored in your Account; there are Few Packages to Buy Bids from different pack sizes Available.
First : Trial Pack : ₹ 100 /-
Second : Beginner Pack : ₹ 500 /-
Third : Intermediate : ₹ 1000 /-
Fourth : Advance Pack : ₹ 2500 /-
Fifth : Experience Pack : ₹ 5000 /-
Sixth : Hot Pack : ₹ 10000/-
4. To Buy Bids, Click My Account > Buy Bids or Click Buy Bids on Menu Bar in Homepage. Each Bid costs you Rs.1 /- only. Choose your Package and Pay Online, Bids will be instantly deposited in your account. Bids balance is shown on homepage top area.
5. Once you have enough Bids in your wallet , you are ready to go....
1. Choose your products under Penny Auction Section. You can choose to participate in all the auctions you wish.
2. Find your favorite product on Live Penny Auction page and be ready to start bidding when last few minutes/seconds are remaining in Timer. There is no any complicated bidding process.
3. Just Click on Bid Now, that's it. Each bid will deduct some Bids from your account. Number of Bids required per bid is shown on each product page. i.e 3x means 3 Bids deducted per bid.
4. Real Competition starts when last few seconds are remaining in timer. Click on the BID NOW button to place your bid. Each time you place a bid, number of Bids will be deducted from your balance, and time to the clock will be added. 10 - 20 Seconds is added to clock every time an user places a 'BID'.
5. This gives enough time for someone else to make the decision to BID if they are interested. If you are the last bidder when the timer expires, YOU WIN! After you Win, you can Claim that product by paying it's Bid Closing Price
1. Select the product you wish to Place the bids. Then click on BID NOW button. It will redirect to a page where you can place the bids.
2. On the next page, You have to enter the bid amount which you wants to place.There are two ways:
A.Place Each bid amount manually :(Enter Your Bid)
(i) Bid amount should be starting from 0.01, 0.50, 1.20, 3.59, 4.51, 5.14, 6.15.....like this & onwards.
(ii) Suppose you wants place the bids 6.72 then you have to place the '6 in the the Left side box and '72 in the Right side box Manually
(iii) Then Click On "SUBMIT " Button.
(iv) Confirm Your Bids / Or Go Back
(v) Bids Placed Successfully & Bid History Popped Up...
(vi) Press Back Button On Top Will Land You In Submit Bid Page Again .
Note: Here no need to place any decimal for Bid Amount.
B.Place Range bid amount manually : ( Enter Your Bid in Range)
1. Enter Your Bid Range In The Box " From " and " To "
2. Suppose you wants place the bids range from 0.01 to 1.00 ( 100 Bids )
3. Then you have to place the '0.01 in" FROM " box and '1.00 in the" TO "box
(Like that you have place the Range Bids)
4. Then Click On "SUBMIT " Button.
5.Confirm Your Bids /or Go Back
6. Bids Placed Successfully & Bid History Popped Up...
7. Press Back Button On Top Will Land You In Submit Bid Page Again .
Bids Status of each bid you had placed at last :-
Lowest Unique Bid: Lowest Unique Bid: Your bid is unique no one else place the bids & its the lowest bid for that particular product.
Unique But Not Lowest: Your bid amount is unique but not the lowest for that product.
Not Unique: The bid amount which had placed the same bid also placed by someone else.
Note : Your bid must be Lowest Unique Bid to display it on the Product Page, If your Username is there till the Auction Timer end then you will be Automatically declared as a Winner for that item.
1. Choose your Product from the Products listed under Hot Deals.
2. Click On Buy Deal.
3. Pay Deal Price Using YourPaid Bids in your account.